CeleTask Users' Manual
[Introduction] [Feature] [Installation]
[Menu] [View] [Dialog] [Command]
[Tips] [License] [Thanks]
CeleTask is a powerful Task/Process Management Tool for Windows Mobile Smartphone.
CeleTask is a freeware. If you want to donate it, see
- Task Management: Include New Task, Close task, Switch Task and
View Task Properties.
- Process Management: Include Terminate Process, View Process Properties.
- Tool Management: Tool box with full customization support.
- Hot Key Customization: User can assign a hot key for any command.
- Built-in Utility: Include Power Status, Memory Status, Free
Memory, Reboot System, Shutdown System, etc.
- Command Line Support: Support command line for any command.
CeleTask can execute any menu command in command line.
- Full Support: Support Windows Mobile Smartphone 2003 and Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone;
Support QVGA and standard size screen.
- Easy To Use: All of above, within an executable file only less
than 50 KB.
- Installation: Copy CeleTask to any directory in your device (e.g.
\Storage\Program Files\CeleTask). If necessary, you can use create a Start
Menu shortcut in CeleTask Tool Edit dialog. Also, you can set CeleTask as an
auto run program, or assign CeleTask to some system keys (See
- Uninstallation: Execute Options ->
Uninstall command in main menu, then CeleTask will remove all its settings
in Windows Registry (Include Tool Item). Uninstall command will not delete
CeleTask executable file. You can delete CeleTask directory manually.
- Task: Switch to Task view.
- Process: Switch to Process view
- Tools: Switch to Tools view.
- View: Include view command.
Refresh: Refresh the
current view and status bar.
Prev View: Switch to previous view.
Next View: Switch to next view.
Page Up: Page up.
- Utility: Include built-in utility.
Reboot: Reboot system.
Shutdown: Shutdown system.
Close all tasks, and post WM_HIBERNATE message to all windows to free
Power Status: View battery status, voltage, current, temperature, and
Storage Status: View memory and storage information.
- Options: Include application settings.
Show all items, even if the item is excluded.
Show Index: Show item index.
Show Icon: Show item icon. You can disable icon for speed .
Show alert for some critical command.
Show Status Bar: Show status bar for power and memory information.
Exit After Goto: Exit application after execute Goto command.
See Hot Key dialog.
Uninstall: See Uninstall.
- Help: Include help information.
Help: Show help
Mail: Contact the author in E-Mail.
Web: Visit CeleTask web site (http://www.yonsm.net/CeleTask).
See About dialog.
- Hide: Hide CeleTask. You can recall CeleTask in background by
press and hold CeleTask hot key (default is 0).
- Exit: Save settings and exit application.
- Task: List running task.
Goto: Switch to active
window of the selected task.
Properties: View task properties.
Close: Close selected tasks (without any alert).
Exclude: Toggle exclude item (for some system
Close All: Close all tasks (without any alert).
Close Other: Close all tasks except the selected (without
New Task: See New Task
- Process: List running process.
Properties: View process properties.
Terminate: Terminate the selected process
Exclude: See Exclude in Task view.
- Tools: List tools in tool box.
Execute: Execute the selected tool.
Delete: Delete the selected
Exclude: See Exclude in Task view.
Up: Move up.
Move Down: Move down.
Add Tool: See Tool
- New Task: Type the name of a program or
shortcut, and CeleTask will open it for you.
- Tool: Allows user to add to edit tool item.
Name: Name of tool.
Path: Executable or shortcut path (You can see
a browse button to browse file path on Windows Mobile 5.0. This feature is
not supported on Smartphone 2003).
Arg.: Optional argument.
Replace Right Key: Assign the tool item to Right Key on Home Screen.
Replace Start Menu: Replace Start Menu command (NOT recommended).
Replace Quick List: Replace Quick List command.
Notes: Replace Voice Notes.
Startup Automatically: Create shortcut in Start Up folder.
Create Shortcut: Create shortcut in Start Menu.
All operation can be undo by uncheck the check box.
- Hot Key: View or set hot key.
navigate between items by Up/Down Key (These two key could not set as hot
key for other purpose).
Press key to set or clear hot key.
Press-and-hold hot key by long press the key. But some system key such as
Back/Record/Volume+/Volume- could not set as Press-and-hold hot key.
can recall CeleTask in background by press and hold CeleTask hot key
(default is 0).
If Enter key is not set as hot key, the default behavior
of Enter is active the selected item.
If Num key is not set as hot key,
the default behavior of Num key is active the corresponding item.
Default Hot Key List:
*: Close Task/Terminate Process/Delete Tool; Long press to Close All
#: Task Properties/Process Properties/Edit Tool; Long press to New
Left: Prev View; Long press to Power Status
View; Long press to Storage Status
Record: Show Exclude
Volume+: Page Up
Volume-: Page Down
Num0: Refresh; Long press to
recall CeleTask in background.
- About: Show program version, copyright,
license build stamp and author information.
You can pass any menu command to CeleTask. Command ID can be get from Hot Key
- Show Tool view: CeleTask.exe 1012
- Show Power Status, then Exit: CeleTask 1053,1003
- Show Process view, then show About dialog, and then Refresh view: CeleTask.exe 1011,1033,1013
If CeleTask is running, the command will be sent to the running process,
otherwise, the command will be executed by the current process.
- Hot to put the status bar to top?
Edit the Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CeleTask\Flag,
add the original value by 1 (e.g. 502 to
- Ho to export tool item?
Export all Tool* in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CeleTask\.
You can add/edit tool item quickly in Windows PC by this way.
- How to avoid critical operation for task?
When you close
task, CeleTask will send WM_CLOSE message to target window, to close task
safely. If the target window is no response to WM_CLOSE, CeleTask will close
the task forcibly. You must be careful in the operation, because CeleTask do
Close command without any alert.
- How about Power Status command?
Some information about
power status are not exact on some machine.
- How to assign CeleTask to Right Key on Home Screen?
Enable Show All option, then you will see a tool item named CeleTask in Tool
view. Edit the CeleTask tool item, you can assign CeleTask to Right
Key on Home Screen (or other replacement).
- How to speed up CeleTask?
Disable Show Icon
and Show Status Bar in Options menu, then you can get a good performance improvement.
- What's the meaning about CeleTask version?
No more tips
- This is a freeware, and you can use all of
features without any cost for personal use.
- The Author of this Software expressly disclaims
any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related
documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either
express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The
entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
remains with you.
You may reproduce and distribute an unlimited number
of copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; provided that each copy shall be a true
and complete copy, including all copyright and trademark notices, and shall
be accompanied by a copy of this document.
- By using this software, you are agreeing to the
terms of this license.
You can donate the author by the following ways:
- Write an E-Mail to encourage the author.
- Introduce CeleTask to others in BBS or other way.
- Donate by money: Not prepared for guys out of China Mainland.
Powered by Yonsm
Tencent QQ: 123018
Copyright (C) 2005-2006 Yonsm.NET, All